Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fav projects from the past year....

Since most of you are so new to the blog. Here are a few of my favorite projects from 2010 that I think you may be interested in.




My Easter bucket project that I share with you here

Camo pants: an update to these are that my daughter wanted a set just like her daddy, so I whipped her up a set real quick. These were the easiest pants I have ever done. If I remember to check, I will share the pattern because it totally rocked! 


My table: I am SO proud of this still. We do have it sanded, even added a tiny line detail that goes around the perimeter of the table. Still have to decide what to paint or stain it. We have an old fashioned white flour mill cabinet sitting beside it in the kitchen. I am thinking paint it white to match the cabinet. then shabby it up a bit and seal it. Will try to post a picture of it in my kitchen tomorrow to see what your ideas for it are.



My Magnet board: This was totally easy, and I made 2 since then! one was a gift for my niece's room. Another I used chalkboard paint instead of fabric. still very cool and very easy.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)