Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh Yum!

I absolutely Had to share this recipe. I is almost lunchtime, and I have such a sweet tooth and am having to be dairy free due to breastfeeding an infant allergic to milk, plus other things we will find out about tomorrow. Anyway I was checking out some of the blogs on the bloghops I posted about in the post just below, and found a great blog for food!   mmmmm, one of my favorite topics, and hobbies. So when I read the ingredients, I was THRILLed to see there is NO dairy in it, and super easy to make! Thanks for the recipe. Be sure to check her site for other cool recipes. I know I am! Oh and BTW I will tell you how it turns out on Monday, cause be sure I will be making this sauce over the weekend!

 Pinapple Sauce

This stuff is fantastic on just about anything. Banana splits, ice cream, waffles. If you haven't noticed yet I"m all about simple stuff. The least amount of work that's going to wow the crowd. This sauce is just that.
Here's what you'll need:

1 Can Crushed Pineapple
1/2 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
Dump all the ingredients into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat and stir until it thickens to your liking. I don't like runny sauces so I make mine a little thicker.
Give it a whirl and then come back here and let me know what you thought of it. At our house we love it!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)