Monday, May 2, 2011

Organizing booklet Winner.......

So we had a quick facebook fan page contest for my new page. I still want to see it grow but I promised I would end the contest yesterday. So......





Out of our 4 Entrants that Liked the facebook page and commented in the post our winner is:

  4 ------->Carrie M. 


Congratulations Carrie! I have sent you a message. Please respond or comment here if you didn't receive it. Continue to send others to Like the Facebook page for The Beginning of Crafting! I was up to just over 200 on the other page and would love to get that many on the new one. More prizes coming!


Thanks for continuing to show me Love!! I can't believe people actually read what I write. It is unreal sometimes! Blessed, Truly I am!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)