Thursday, May 5, 2011

Linky Parties!


I am joining a Few Linky Parties! I like the title of both of these: Thrilling Thursday and It's almost Friday! WOO Hoo! Exciting right! :-)
Both blogs are great saving and idea blogs. Paisley Passions and Family friendly Frugality (where a lot of you came from). This got me to thinking about my projects for the weekend. I have my husband bringing home scraps of wood and excess paint his work throws out. I also have our family doing treasure hunt this weekend because around our property are lots of places with hidden treasures. I will take the camera out with me to snap some of these great images and hopefully what great treasure is out there. I just have to make sure we move the Ram from getting to us, but I know an old farm house white cast iron sink is around, some old window panes, farm tools and other household goods, including old jars. I just can't wait!!! Anyway to the linky parties:

Thrilling Thursday:





And It's Almost Friday!
www.familyfriendlyfrugality.com




Join up to these and find some of the great inspirational ideas I have found lately.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)