Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Show-Off Tuesday!

I am fairly new to all this blogging world. I have been blogging off and on for about 3ish years, but was not very good or steady at it. Now I have these kids and have all these ideas and wanted to post and share them for my friends that think I am doing something sophisticated and they can't do it. The truth is, I don't just come up with these ideas myself. I have read about them either in a magazine, on a blog, or saw it on some tv show. It takes some training and practice to get your eye to notice what you can do to regular day to day objects to make it look the way you want. I love seeing ideas and figuring out what I really love and can do!! It's even better when it is cheap and all I have to do is spray paint something I already have HA. So anyway back to learning and trying new things as a blogger.......

I am hosting my first Linky Party! Just coming off the weekend and completing projects I think we need a chance to show off our ideas and completed projects! For now we are just showing off, but I hope to soon have prizes to giveaway regularly for entrants. So until then bear with me and I will just have to Beg you to share your completed projects so I can "steal" be inspired by your awesome ideas. So, let's have it!


Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)