Monday, September 13, 2010

Next Craft project........
                                                      I found this wonderful wholesale fabric place that has big sales twice a year where I can get fabric by the pound. Hubby is a hunter, and I know all about scentlock fabric. I scored a Great deal on several Large pieces of scentlock camo fabric for super cheap. 2.50/lb really and if you have felt this fabric you know how light it is. I was able to create something for the hubby for the first time. I have fixed and salvaged things before for him, but I made him these camo pants- he can use them to hunt- by layering them, or for PJ pants. They fit, they are comfortable, and they look great! He was very happy and surprised, and I was tickled that I was able to make him something that he can use and enjoy.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)