Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Table I built with my own hands.....

Yes I built this table, following the plans I found on Ana White's website for the Modern Farmhouse table. This picture shows when I had just finished building it, but before sanding. And well we still haven't stained it or painted it. So, we will be updating with another picture once that is done. Check out her site for ideas of your own, they really are simple to follow. Don't be scared. I just dove right into it. I made a few mistakes but they were fixable, and even my FIL who is a carpenter/finish man, was impressed with what I did. Oh and I did this while Pregnant! I have a few other things on my list to make from her plans- the crate carts, the craft table.......I can see so many options.


Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)