Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me Monday!

 

I participate in several Blog Hops! I find them Loads of fun and great inspiration for decorating, crafts, and recipes! I have gained some great followers from Blog Hops as well. They are easy to do and if you have not tried to do any yet, you should!

A little about me, I am a working mom to 2 great kids, a 4yo daughter, and 6mo son. I love to sew, paint, and craft just about anything. If I see something I will usually decide I could make it myself cheaper. lol. Did I mention I am cheap! :-) I like nice things and will splurge at times, but I feel I can do that because I save in other ways! I am a farm girl. We have chickens, ducks, sheep and a goat. We collect eggs, have a huge garden and freeze and can the goods from there. We compost, use green cleaning methods, baby wear, and BF as much as possible. I love being a mom and would love to find a way to work from home or work PT, or heck Just stay home.

Tell me a bit about yourself!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)