Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick project!


Purchased this frame from a thrift store near my work at lunch for 1.00.







































































































I was going to paint the frame white and forgot about the white around the edge of the printable, so no-go on that. I am not thinking Red might look good and bring out the Red in the printable below for a  nice Pop of color.



I trimmed the paper and popped it in the frame last night and forgot to take a picture. I hung it on a hook above our sink. I may still paint it red. but will post a picture of it tomorrow. I wish I could remember where I found the printable. In case you can't read it sideways here.....( I need to figure out how to rotate pictures that I load from my phone) it says: This Home Runs on Love, Laughter and cups of Strong Coffee.

This is very true in my house especially since Baby W arrived! :-)

Edited to add the completed pictures:

I think it adds some fun and whimsy to my modern kitchen. Funny how having kids changes the way you decorate.


Don't you think the frame would look good in red?

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)