Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coupon clipping service

Using coupon clipper services.


www.couponsthingsbydede.com

I had a good experience overall with this clipper service. The website was easy to navigate. I like that it listed how many of each coupon she had. It was very reasonably priced. I received 5 All coupons, 10 $5 off similac, 2 brut, 4 silk and several other already clipped coupons and my total was just under $5 mailed. The Similac coupons alone will save me $50 and are well worth the costs. I received my order in 3 days I believe. It was within the same sale week. I did have one hiccup to the order and was disappointed because I received $3 off similac coupons instead of my $5 off ones. They include your order invoice when it is shipped as they check it off, so I was able to check to make sure I ordered the right items. I then contacted Dede to let them know of the mix-up and my disappointment. I am happy to say they quickly responded and rectified the mix-up. They sent out the correct coupons immediately and credited my account with $2 for future use.

I am not one to do a big stockpile normally unless they are specialty items. So since my son has a dairy allergy and I breastfeed, I am on a dairy free diet. Silk coupons help offset the costs of coconut milk, and the similac coupons help with supplementing him with hypoallergenic formula. The All coupons help with the special All Free and Clear laundry detergent (I used to make my own). So this helps me to spend the costs on direct coupons I need instead of spending $2 for several papers and only get 1 copy of each coupon I need and several that I don't need and use.

She also sells the full inserts if you want to cut out your own coupons. I like just having someone save me that step if I am buying like that. I give it 2 thumbs up! I have used other services before like the coupon clippers. I have had good experiences with them as well. Compare the prices and if they have the coupons you are searching for.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)