Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Silly Monkey Boy!





















 I love my sweet monkey boy! and I think all little boys have to be little monkeys based on the ones I know. I am trying to think ahead for his birthday. LOL, I know, I know! He is only 4 months old, but you can never start planning to early.









So I obviously am loving the monkey theme. I think it is too ridiculously adorable. And I found these cute printable cupcake toppers!


But for now, I like him in monkey items! So what do you think about this that I found here

I also LOVE this idea for using Stamps! I used to be a demo for Stampin' Up! Products and have TONS of fun stamps! I like recycling and re-purposing items to make them more personal and fun! I could see a lot of different uses for this! Think this may be a project I could use my preschooler's help to do this week! I found the tutorial on how to do this here.

Do you have any patterns or tutorials for boys or monkey related that you love, have tried, or want to try?

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)