Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{What I Love Online lately}

Well its been a bit of a crazy couple weeks. My work has been odd and I have been home with the kids more, which actually means less crafting time because my son is a mamas boy and I can't get anything done when he is awake. I did get a few projects done on Friday when my hunny was home too, but I have to finish writing up the posts. I took LOTs and LOTS of pictures so that I Have a great step by step tutorial.


I also have several reviews of different products and stores I have been working on for the upcoming gift season that I hope helps you determine some gift ideas and narrow down which way to go for some things. I am gearing up for my first blogger event this Friday night thanks to Jennifer @MommyBknowsBest. You should totally check out her blog. Great review blog for mom and kid products and places. I have also written up a Media Kit and working on collecting sponsorship for 2 Blog Conferences coming up in 2012. See I have been busy! :-)



So for now, I had to share with you some quick, cute things that I have found and LOVE online in the last couple weeks. Hopefully get started on some of these soon!


DIY Wrap and Scarf

This is NO Sew, so Anyone, ANYONE can do this!



Simple Ribbon Tree Shirt



This is another No sew project- craft glue works perfect! see her easy to follow directions
Silhouette Tutorial

I love the look of silhouettes and would see this as a great idea for Christmas presents



Jones Design Company does a great picture tutorial on how to do this yourself.



Great Craft room decor and organization

I Will be making this and out it in my craft room that is currently being Redone.


This has such a cool look to it and you can easily access your threads and see your colors!

LOVE!
Find the tute here


Now if you were featured, please feel free to grab the Featured Button on the right side.



Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)