Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{ Book Preview- Money Saving Mom's Budget}

Pre-order it here
$10.99 paperback
$9.99 ebook
I am not being compensated for this, but if you share it on your blog, FB, Twitter, etc, you can get a Free ebook about Freezer Cooking. Go here to find out how.


Crystal writes an amazing blog titled Money Saving Mom (moneysavingmom.com) that I have been following for over a year now. I found her when I started my Dave Ramsey journey and was looking for inspiration and motivation to become debt free. FYI- We are debt free except for our home- which is our next project. I have been inspired by her recipes, frugal living, and her honest ways of saving and earning money. I like her simplicity- you should check out her post on her personal wardrobe- you will probably be shocked like I was, but I have found that when I cleaned out what I didn't wear regularly and didn't love, I have less laundry to do and my closet looks more organized!


I am sure you will not be disappointed in her book, or her blog!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)