Sunday, November 27, 2011

It is time....

Christmas is now upon us......I Love it. I loved it as a child. I enjoyed it as a young adult, but I tell ya, there is nothing like being a parent at Christmas!

Decorating the Christmas tree with my children and watching them play with the plastic decorations, and the fisher price nativity set, and I just Smile!

There is nothing like hearing the giggling of my children among sparkling multi-colored lights.


MyMemories is doing an upgrade to version 3. I am getting to try it out to tell you about the differences. I still will be doing the weekly giveaway for Free patterns and digital papers, and will still be Freebie Friday though I am behind on the Friday part lol, I was a bit sleepy after shopping all night. :-)




This is the current Freebie- I love the heart pattern on the background. I am gearing up to celebrate our anniversary, and I certainly think LOVE is exactly what Christmas is really about.

Click here to get the freebie for yourself.



Here is one question that is asked a lot:

 can I use non-MyMemories kits and graphics in the software. The answer is "Most Definitely, YES"!!



This Freebie contains the 2 Quick Pages shown and all the pieces (papers and elements) used to create those Quick Pages!
(The elements and QuickPages are.png and the papers are .jpg format. so you can use these in Non MyMemories Suite projects as well)


Remember, I will be sharing a new freebie every week.

If you have not purchased the software yet, you can do so here:






Use my code for a discount:

CODE: STMMMS72256
(I do get compensated if you use this)



They have a great social media presence and support group:







Tutorials on how to use the software and tips can be found here.


Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)