Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Frans filling station food}




 2410 Park Road
Charlotte, NC 28203
 704-372-2009
 

I figured my post about the Tiny Prints event was long enough, and Fran's needed some attention of her own. So I wanted to tell you about the yummy food they had.




 


Appetizers that I loved- The corn nuggets with a zesty ranch dip, and the famous bacon wrapped tater tots. There are 2 types of the tater tots, one regular and the other sweet potato. They both have different glazes on them, and you can get a appetizer that has both of them or either/or. SO YUMMY!

 This dish was actually an appetizer but I got it for my entree. It was toasted bread slices with sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese slices and olive oil to drizzle. Topped with some basil and other seasonings.It was SO good, I mean really, I ate it for an appetizer and then got more.
Then you Must save room for dessert. The one I wished I had tried was the Lemon Marscapone Cake, but since my son can't have peanut butter, it was a splurge to get the Peanut Butter pie (right) and it did not disappoint. On the left is the bread pudding dessert which was MASSIVE!


Hours:
Mon - Sat 11:30-2:30pm
Mon-Thurs 5:30-10pm
Fri-Sat 5:30-11pm
704-372-2009




So if you are in the Park Road area, stop in and give Fran's a try. There were several other items I would love to try.


Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)