Monday, October 3, 2011

{Updated Fall Mantle}

I have a few projects I have been working on and want to tell you about since we are all in Fall Mode. I am being challenged to keep updating, photographing and such through the Fall Blog Challenges on FB, Pinterest challenges, and of course for you, the readers. First off, I wanted to update my Mantle. I had just sprayed this frame the aqua color and still love it, and didn't want to take it down. So I wanted to still utilize it.
So, I took this wreath that I made and posted recently, and decided to tie it on to hang from the frame like I have been seeing everywhere on Pinterest.



I Love how it looks together!!! So sweet. I can't wait to figure out what I am going to hang here at Christmas!

So I got my helper to help figure out how long I needed my ribbon to tie the wreath into place. Then I took down my teal peacock and chicken and added a glass jar with some dried flowers that have meaning to us, and a plastic pumpkin. I had found the glass vase at a thrift store along with my blue mason jars.




Well I stepped back to take pictures for this blog post, and decided I didn't like the little pumpkin. It was too small. It looked dwarfed with everything else. So I had to come up with another idea.

I had fallen in LOVE with the Metal Barn Stars!!! and ordered one off Ebay for $5. I finally found a place to put it. I like the rusted reddish orange color combined with the teal of the frame.

 So Again, I step back to take a picture and LOVE it!

 
I like the way it looks now, the combination of colors, it makes it feel right.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)