Friday, October 28, 2011

{Freebie Friday}


This weeks Freebie is here:



I love all their packs, but this is a sweet girlie pattern. I hope you like this one as much as I do. What have you been able to make with their pattern so far?

Well anyway, Be sure to grab it up while you can. You will have one week to download this freebie.

You can download this weeks freebie by clicking here.


This Freebie contains the 2 Quick Pages shown and all the pieces (papers and elements) used to create those Quick Pages!


Remember, I will be sharing a new freebie every week.

If you have not purchased the software yet, you can do so here:






Use my code for a discount:

CODE: STMMMS72256



They have a great social media presence:










Tutorials on how to use the software and tips can be found here.



Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)