Thursday, October 13, 2011

{ Quick Cute Dessert}

I saw this on Pinterest and thought, I can make that simple and easy. I like a good cookie to be crisp or crunchy on the outside and gooey and soft in the middle. This turned out perfect.


I just took pre-made, refridgerated cookie dough- chocolate chip of course, and pressed it into this small dish. I had preheated the oven as the directions on the package said, and just watched it until it looked like I wanted it, mostly that it is browned a bit.


This is what it looked like out of the oven. You can see where it is sunken in the middle- called a soft spot by my granny. This is what I looked for since I like it gooey in the middle.


I snapped another pic of it looking straight into the dish. I plunged a fork into it to check how soft and tender it was. It was just as I liked it.


I couldn't wait to take a bite, so this was the last picture before it was gobbled up. I highly recommend trying this dessert. Hubby and I kept sneaking in the kitchen for another bite. Yumm Yumm!!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)