Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How fun: Recipes!

Are you ready for some fun Recipes to try for this 4th of July Weekend!  Now below are a few that I have stumbled across recently and can't wait to try.


Make your own gummi bears
I Love Gummi Bears- always have. and now use my kids as an excuse to buy them lol. can't wait to see how these turn out.


Can you say YUMMY You basically had me wanting to try this when I saw the pop rocks!! I mean how does that not SCREAM fireworks!! This looks so good.

I love Crystal's recipes and am So inspired by her freezer cooking in an hour series. I love the idea of freezer cooking, but find it hard to make time to do it while working FT and trying to spend quality time with my family. Her 1 hour Freezer cooking posts makes it seem much more doable.


IMG_5812

How absolutely yummy does this sound. Looks light and rich, and might make it to hubbys celebration meal this week. This is Not helping my diet plans.



Which of these sound good to you? do you have any other recipes you love?



I am linking up to a few blog hops:



Joining with these other Great Bloggers;

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)