Friday, June 10, 2011

My thrift finds this week!

I am a pretty thrifty gal. I Love the hunt. Love taking the time to find exactly what I want. The trouble lately has been finding time when I don't have the kids. That's tough. But I got a little time to myself this week between getting off work early, and running at my lunch to a few local sites. Including one new one- which I didn't write down the name, oh well.


So I can't wait to share my finds:
Goodwill find $2.00

wrought iron sconces $1 ea

Metal baskets $2

Large frame $3 from SERF
 Now these next few I did not purchase, but I saw them at the new thrift store.
childs chair seen at new thrift in Mt Holly $4

 neat bookshelf $9
nice dining chair $7.50
small shutters $2

 love this blue bottle.1.50
 i could see this mirror in white $5
Love these chairs. They were neat patterns, newly reupholstered. asking $99 for the dot one with ottoman/table and 79.99 for the swirly one.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)