Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{FREE} Valentine Printable




Love is in the Air!
Maybe its because I am in the final countdown to Lil Girls Birth in February, or how amazing my husband has been helping me with the kids and house after working 10 hour days himself, or the preggo emotions, or whatever. It may be just that I have enjoyed decorating the house for the holidays and all the inspiration I find via Pinterest and my favorite bloggers.
 
I have enjoyed playing with publisher lately and created this sweet little gem this week. I am going to cut it down and put it in a frame in our bedroom I think. I think I am slightly addicted to making printables right now. They are really super easy to make. If you haven't tried it yet, you should. I have a tutorial posted on how-to and if it is not clear enough please leave a comment. I would love to show you how simple these can be made yourself. 





{Free for personal use only}


Help yourself. I would love to hear how you decorate for Valentines, or what special things you do.

I want to do something Special for the hubby and am not sure what yet, also like doing a homemade treat for the kids and am looking at doing a Rice Krispie treat heart shaped but Lil Man can't have corn products which eliminates marshmallows for us. Oh well.
 
 
Linking up to:
http://www.SugarBeeCrafts.com" target="_blank">https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyFrAgWodmMyyKuA0gt_-iNJfMUIdOgOQ9116hLpZ0gI-9S6WM0gaOWggBPfbreuVJjRyQEgmiAsEUqewpPx7eZPbY6V5DjnIvVVlymioCZUshvMr171kcUKuszV_3-Y0J7ocyNyRz8bV3/s800/takealookbutton.png" />
Pin It

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)