Thursday, January 12, 2012

I won an award!

I am tickled to death to win another award. This one is special because it is specific to what I blog about and comes from an online magazine. I am still so happy about this. It makes you feel like the time you put into sharing your steps pays off. I realize not everyone has time to comment, though it is highly appreciated.....hint hint. It is nice to get feedback as to what you are doing well. Encouraging to continue doing it. So Thank you to Be@Home and Become.com. I am so thankful for this award!

Be sure to show them some love!

The feedback I received was this:


 I like that you showcase so many different projects that give great tips and ideas. Your designs are creative and you give great tips for gifts and a wide variety of events and holidays!

I’m an editor at Be @ Home, which is part of Become.com’s blogging network, and thought your site was particularly exceptional. I wanted to give you a button for your site for being an “Editor’s Choice.”






Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)