Friday, January 13, 2012

{Freebie Friday}

I am going to start a weekly contest to go along with the freebies posted on Friday. I will have another free designer pack available each week that will go to the winner of each week's contest. I want you to share with me a page you have made using one of the freebie's given out on this blog. I want you to see how easy it is to use. Hoping soon to be able to add some extra monetary prize along with that as well, but that will depend on how successful this weekly contest is. Email entries to begintocraft@gmail.com.

I am hoping to post all entries and use the most viewed or some type of vote as the decision. 

Make sure you take advantage of this week's Freebie from Share the Memories:

This weeks freebie is bright and cheery. Makes me think of Spring being right around the corner. This is a stretch for me. It's not the typical colors I gravitate to as last weeks freebie was.







Well anyway, Be sure to grab it up while you can. You will have one week to download this freebie.

You can download this weeks freebie by clicking here.


This Freebie contains the 2 Quick Pages shown and all the pieces (papers and elements) used to create those Quick Pages!
(The elements and QuickPages are.png and the papers are .jpg format.)


Remember, I will be sharing a new freebie every week.

If you have not purchased the software yet, you can do so here:






Use my code for a discount:

CODE: STMMMS72256
(I do get compensated if you use this)



They have a great social media presence and support group:










Tutorials on how to use the software and tips can be found here.







Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)