- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pickup or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
We received it quickly and it was easy to put together. This is what it looks like hanging in place in our pantry above the trash can
The bag was all one piece, we just had to fold and snap it onto the frame that has a handle and snap into place the hanging hooks.
here I have folded it over the frame and secured it in place.
here are the hooks holding it
and the handle is a good size with plenty of room
You can tell its a good size bag, and should be able to hold a lot. We break down boxes to lay flat, but some 2 liter or juice bottles take up a good bit of space.
a few items in our hanging bin
Now we don't live in a city, we are rural and do not have trash pick-up. We have to take off our trash to the dump. We usually only do this about every 2 weeks to save gas and time. This means we have a LOT of trash to take off with 3 kids and 2 weeks worth of trash lol. This bag does not hold enough recyclables to last that long, so we would then need to take it outside into a recycling can separate that will go to the dump separate. (We are still working on that) but it definitely is convenient and does not take up a lot of room. It is easy to manage- my 4 year old can haul it outside to put it in another container. If you have regular trash pick-up, this would be a breeze. This would also fit inside a cabinet door so it is VERY handy.