Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Things I Love}

First of all: Pinterest
 If you have not been to pinterest yet, or joined, let me know. I will send you an invite. You can find my boards listed under Begin to Craft.


Ok So here are a few images and projects I am looking forward to doing soon. You can find all these images on my pinterest boards if you follow me. They will take you directly to the original hosted page. If This is your project, or blog that I am featuring, feel free to grab my button for your site.

found at poppytalk.blogspot.com




So, here I want to add a curtain in my laundry room to cover where clothes hang to "drip-dry"

found at remodelaholic.com


And then I want to add a counter above my washer and dryer so that I can leave my basket  Thirty-one large utility tote on top without it being thrown off or to put things on it to remember the next day, OR decorate it. Like this other picture


found at houzz.com

There are also this great idea to use in the kids playroom to show their craft projects

http://alittleofthis---alittleofthat.blogspot.com/2010/01/favorite-projects-and-tutorials.html
Do you have any projects you love on Pinterest?


 
I saw this project and when I was in the Dollar General yesterday I saw some $1 frames that I thought would look just awesome. Now to decide how many and what papers to us. This is a copycat from ballarddesigns.com


Oh and I also saw this idea that I could use with my window panes and add knobs or hooks to hang at our back entry way to organize our stuff going out the door- Also could work in the laundry room which is at our back door and make it look a bit nicer!!

found at tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com


Now I can't wait to share with you what I found at my favorite thrift store yesterday. I spent just over $3 and got several things for some projects, and one for a Christmas gift. And my store has been getting a lot of fabric. I am just so excited! Love Love Love!!!





So what have you seen on Pinterest that you can't wait to get started on, or wish your home looked like? Any plans to get started?

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)