Thursday, September 29, 2011

{News Flash}

Maybe I am a tad over excited about this, but I HAD to share.



I am a fan/follower of Young House Love.(YHL) I love how down to earth and normal they are. They have great DIY tips and share everything they have done to both houses they  have lived in as well as normal life with a child and dog. I found them via my sister who also lives in Richmond (where they live). They are getting quite popular, magazine quotes, TV appearances, a book in the works, and I just saw John's post on FB.


Joss & Main


The Petersiks of YHL will have their own curated home collection for Joss & Main. It will go live sometime next week. I also was looking around and saw quite a bit of cute home collections and ideas.



Sorry for the quick, random post, but it was too exciting for me not to share!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)