Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New found obsession

Ok so I only have 1 little set, but who couldn't be obsessed with these adorable patterns, and the memories that come with so many of them.

This pattern is the one I got, in 2 little dishes with lids.




I want these sets desperately:
 
We are trying to get away from plastic storage containers for food, and go back to the older options like glass that is known to be safer, better looking, and you can cook, and heat things up in them without worry of melting it. You can heat up these containers in your oven or on the stovetop, the microwave too.

I also love the little bird pattern in this one.


These patterns are SO cute:
 


I remember my mom had sets like these:
 



How could you not fall in love with these?

The nesting bowls, some of which have lids if you are lucky enough to find them. I got lucky and my grandmother still had her full set.



What's your newest obsession? Do you have some old pyrex dishes? What patterns bring you the most memories? I remember the white ones with little blue flowers on it.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)