Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A few of my favorite things......

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens......sorry I just couldn't help it. I enjoyed a wonderful 4th Holiday weekend, complete with Zac Brown Concert with my hubby and a few surprises. I ran across several great ideas on blog land that I couldn't wait to share with you! I plan to try my hand at a few of these, but some may be a while or I just love and couldn't wait to share with you. If you were featured, be sure to grab my Featured button on my sidebar!


book birdhouses
How adorable are these! She has step by step tutorial with pics on her site on how to make these. I am in LOVE! So stinkin cute! I must try this!


This Easy knit skirt tutorial



She does my kind of sewing, not really measured, not really following directions....


Then.... there is this great Printable for summer. I can see my daughter being occupied with this for a while during road trips and outside. though there are a few that would be hard to find in our neck of the woods....




I love recycling and finding new uses for things, especially if it is something I have in Large quantity of like say, Diaper boxes.

do you see the Huggies logo showing through? She has a great step by step tute on how to do this!! Great idea huh.....


If you were featured don't forget to grab the featured button! Happy Tuesday!! woohoo for short work weeks!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)