Friday, July 15, 2011



Our Summer So far:
~pictures at Rock Springs Campground
 ~We went to the beach
~some great cousin time at the beach
~my mermaid enjoyed posing in her dance costume lol
~ some great photo ops at the beach. I just love the trees and those pinecones.
~some simple projects around the house
~more pics of my kids
I can't wait to have some time to play with PS to see what I can do with some of these pictures. I see the tree and pinecone ones being framed in either one of those old pane windows I found, or in a black or white frame in my living room.

















My fireplace before ^

Fireplace After, well except for my blue peacock which currently is beside the scale to balance out the birds. I Love it so much better.
My Kids! aren't they just precious!






Thanks for letting me share some gratuitous pictures. Enjoy your summer!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)