Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vintage Crate Carts

I Love the ideas Ana comes up with on her site and the easy to follow instructions on how to create it. I have already built her farmhouse table. We just have to paint or stain it now. It currently sits in our kitchen with a table cloth over it. I am so proud of it. I built it all by myself.
Will post a pic of it soon. Well anyway, Ana just posted directions for these great crate carts. I can see using these upstairs in our house to organize all the toys and stuff easily to clean up for company and hideaway in either the side rooms or in the dormers for birthday parties and the like. Great ideas on this wonderful site. Be sure to check it out. IF I can learn to build something following her directions, anyone can!

Vintage Crate Carts

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)