Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update on a project I have been working on.

See I have been working on this one project for a while now. It's not something that I planned to be doing right now, but you know sometimes those things happen and you go with it. So I realized I was pretty well committed to this project before I had even realized I had started it. It has been an exhausting project so far, my kids don't understand why I am not up for playing as much lately. Working FT and working on this project combined with this horrible Heat we had lately in the Carolinas was almost unbearable. But thankfully it has gotten cooler and I am finally feeling like I have control of it.




If you haven't figured out my project yet, it is our new addition to the house, a little baby coming in February. This was definitely not planned since Baby Boy is only 9 months old this week and I am currently 12 weeks. I have been horribly sick this time around. I have been fortunate enough to not be sick with the other 2 previous pregnancies. But this one has me knocked on my bottom so far. I am lucky that Baby boy takes a nap when we first get home after working. I can get my sweet Spencer to watch a movie and mommy can catch a nap.


So please bear with me as I get my sea legs back and can feel up to some projects again. I will gladly accept any Guest Bloggers to fill in and tell me about yourself in the meantime!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)