Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All about Fall

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am ready for FALL!

Ready for cooler weather, long sleeve shirts, bonfires, pumpkin smells and carvings and goodies, and the decorating. Fall is definitely my Favorite time of the year. Growing up we had a big county fair and I so enjoyed going with my friends and dates in High School. We don't really have a county fair in the county I live in now, but there are some special events that have carnival food, rides, and concerts, but I miss the baking contests and 4H shows I grew up with.


Anyway, I am ready to start decorating for fall in the hopes it will help me feel cooler. I am looking for guest bloggers with topics about Fall; recipes, decor, crafts for kids, projects, traditions, picture ideas and more. If it is related to Fall, I want to hear about it!!!


Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)