Monday, August 15, 2011

Haven Conference (Sponsorship opportunities)

Haven Conference tickets just went on sale Today!


EEK  I am So excited! This is a conference I have been looking  forward to since they started teasing it. 

Haven Conference 2012


This is not quite in my budget yet and I don't have enough blog funds rolling in yet to cover it. 
Some of the info they will be sharing includes "knowledge on subjects such as painting furniture and using power tools" so you see it will be hands on training on things that could absolutely transform the skills I have to use for this blog.

If you are interested in sponsoring my way to Haven Conference in 2012, please contact me at begintocraft@gmail.com.


Thank you for your support and for continuing to follow this blog! I know there are so many other wonderful ones out there. I feel so blessed you follow mine.

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)