Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well since I am apparently back full force now, and creating more of a routine at home, I figured it was time to share news of my sweet family.

Here is a recent picture of sweet Spencer, and her little brother Walker. He is 3 months old now and rolling over, cooing and smiling at us. He thinks his sister is Hilarious, and has captured all of our hearts. Spencer is such a good big sister. She loves her brother and almost smothers him with kisses. I am beyond Blessed with Happy healthy beautiful children. As well as the love of my life.....Shea!


Walker is enjoying his bumbo seat and loves cooing and talking to us. I Love those blue eyes. Hoping they stay that way like mine since Spencer got her daddy's pretty green eyes. GO Heels!


They keep me busy, but keep me inspired to do right by them, save money, save time, and to continue to create!

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)