Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Great site for free Ebooks from Amazon

My Friend Mandy Taylor just shared this site with me. If you don't have a Kindle, like me, you can still downloads books for kindle and read on your computer, iphone, android and several other sites. So don't be afraid to look at ebooks of any type, you can read them on most smart phones and computers now so you don't have to have multiple electronics to travel with.

Thanks Mandy for sharing this site. I love to read, and in my uncluttering process, this will make it simpler to keep up with reading and cleaning off what I no longer need!

Mandy Taylor: If you like free ebooks from Amazon, check this site daily (there are always several freebies posted). I have over 500+ of these freebies on my Kindle! http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)