Monday, December 20, 2010

Back at it and with a great crafting deal

Ok I am somewhat in a routine with 2 kids now, but its hard when the new little one doesn't like to be put down, and knowing now how quickly the time goes by I am happy to hold him. Plus my daughter is still adjusting to sharing the spotlight and attention, but I do have the house decorated for Christmas, presents all bought, house mostly cleaned, laundry caught up regularly and dinner ready most days. I even did find time to make a few of the Christmas presents.

So in following a few of my favorite blogs I stumbled upon this great website and pattern deal- FREE, yes that's right. Check it out! before its gone!

http://crafterhours.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-patterns-from-homespun-threads.html

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)