Monday, December 31, 2007

2008....a NEW Beginning

So many things to think of at the start of a New Year! Yes I realize it isn't here yet, but it might as well be.

So 2007 in Review:

Final Trimester of my Pregnancy
Bad Cold- YUCK-not fun when you are pregnant
Baby Showers/Nursery Set-up
Spencer Isabel Arrives via C-section- she wouldn't cooperate
Richmond Bridal Shower
Beach Trip to Myrtle Beach
My sister, Rachel's Wedding
Back to work
Trip to Florida
Start a Purse business
Switch Divisions at work
Christmas!!!

So Lots of Fun, Great things happened- Lots more to Look forward to in 2008-

Trip to Hawaii in April
Spencer's 1st Birthday
getting rid of PMI on the house!!! WOOHOO!
getting a better handle on our debt
enjoying life with my family
finding a way to work out- That I enjoy and can make time for!!!
Getting my house and life organized! - I would say Shea-getting him to get organized but that would not happen!!! LOL

Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)