Friday, November 18, 2011

{Freebie Friday}

This week's Freebie from Share the Memories:





I like that this is a little more neutral. It would be great for boy stuff, friends, and could still be used for girl stuff. These are some color combinations that I enjoy. They make me happy. Have you picked up any of their freebies yet? What have you made with them?

Well anyway, Be sure to grab it up while you can. You will have one week to download this freebie.

You can download this weeks freebie by clicking here.


This Freebie contains the 2 Quick Pages shown and all the pieces (papers and elements) used to create those Quick Pages!
(The elements and QuickPages are.png and the papers are .jpg format.)


Remember, I will be sharing a new freebie every week.

If you have not purchased the software yet, you can do so here:






Use my code for a discount:

CODE: STMMMS72256
(I do get compensated if you use this)



They have a great social media presence and support group:










Tutorials on how to use the software and tips can be found here.

Here is one question that is asked a lot:

 can I use non-MyMemories kits and graphics in the software. The answer is "Most Definitely, YES"!!
 
Here is a tutorial to show  how easy it is!!
 See it here!





Deals:

(clicking links helps fund this blog)